ROSS Controls has introduced their newest body-ported directional valve line.
The new 95 Series 5/2 and 3/2 product is a versatile, durable seal design that can be inline or manifold mounted, or ordered with a NAMUR mount interface. Porting options include pipe sixes 1/8” – 1/2” NPT or BSPP with Cv flows from 2.2 to 4.5.
These compact and cost-effective products are very affordable and are an ideal addition to meet the needs of various applications.
They stand out for their solid, compact construction and high flow capacity – all packaged in a refined design.
Options include: solenoid pilot (that come standard in either 24 VDC or 110 AC- custom voltage options available) or pressure control versions. Solenoid pilots include manual overrides.
The 3/2 versions can be ported for Normally Open or Normally Closed functionality.
This valve line has had success in Europe and South America for more than 10 years and has undergone ROSS’ essential 20 million cycle life testing.
The 95 Series from ROSS is reliable, functional, and affordable.
Learn More about the 95 Series
>> Vickers-Warnick is your source for ROSS Controls solutions and new product updates. Contact us to order products.
More product news from Vickers-Warnick:
- New from Thomson! Self-Lubricating Linear Bearing Pillow Blocks
- New! AMETEK’s Smart ReadLink EtherNet/IP Linear Displacement Transducer Line
- Keep Servomotors on Target with Feedback Sensors [Whitepaper]
- New! ROSS Controls Launches 95 Series - December 5, 2014
- New! AMETEK’s Smart ReadyLink EtherNet/IP Linear Displacement Transducer Line - November 5, 2014
- PRK 18B Retro-Reflective Photoelectric Sensors from Leuze Electronic [Video] - October 24, 2014
- See How the OsiSense XX Reflex Sensor is Suited for Any Conveying Application [Video] - September 12, 2014
- Isolate Vibration with the New ACEolators from Ace Controls - August 25, 2014
- Announcement: IS Specification Guide from Pepperl+Fuchs - August 14, 2014
- New Manufacturer Announcement: Lin Engineering - July 31, 2014
- See the AZM300 Solenoid Interlock from Schmersal in Action! [Video] - July 11, 2014
- 6 Ways the ProducTVity Station™ from Red Lion Generates Significant Value - June 27, 2014
- Get High Detection Accuracy with OsiSense XX Reflex Sensors from Telemecanique - June 13, 2014